Tuesday, December 31, 2013

le sueur county altered transcripts, hearings were all recorded by Bracken court transcripts different then recordings

Turns out they leave no page unturned in order to sell children to Tony and Melissa Dobmeier the abuse they have been putting the Harris children through was altered out of Noakes Statements WTF no one is safe in this town.  They altered transcripts and I have the recordings wow !!!!! So the other ironic part about this is the county actually documented abducting 3 healthy well adjusted children and that all the damage of psychological abuse they are covering up according to Sally Schroer's paperwork  starts with mental break downs as a result of the break in and illegal removal  The children are at a dangerous level of emotional disturbance for kids predisposed to personality and developmental disorders and drug addiction it will balance out when they are arriving at the court house for crimes committed and drug addiction to help deal with the personality disorders and and developmental delays they will not have to arrive at the court house on foot.

There was no sign the children were abused and documented as health well adjusted until all three experienced break downs living in the home of strangers who forced them to engage in  role play games to meet their needs. The couple would then fantasize the abuse they put the children through was the mothers fault. The couple actually get off on nursing the symptoms of abuse they were causing from forcing the children in to dangerous role playing games. The couple were adament that they wanted their needs met at the expense of the children That was evident because even though the couple had a car and a phone specialists at le sueur county are completely blown away that 3 children were removed healthy well adjusted because the other was poor.... They are placed in a home with money car and phone. They get worse? the trained experts are blown away by this how did they thrive with a poor mother? rich people making them play role playing games to get off, are causing them to develop brain damage .

How to File a Complaint with DOJ
Criminal Enforcement
If you would like to file a complaint alleging a violation of the criminal laws discussed above, you may contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which is responsible for investigating allegations of criminal deprivations of civil rights. You may also contact the United States Attorney's Office (USAO) in your district. The FBI and USAOs have offices in most major cities and have publicly-listed phone numbers. In addition, you may send a written complaint to:
Criminal Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66018
Washington, D.C. 20035-6018

Civil Enforcement
If you would like to file a complaint alleging violations of the Police Misconduct Statute, Title VI, or the OJP Program Statute, you may send a written complaint to: 
Coordination and Review Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66560
Washington, D.C. 20035-6560
You may also call the Coordination and Review Section's toll-free number for information and a complaint form, at (888) 848-5306 (voice and TDD).
If you would like to file a complaint alleging discrimination on the basis of disability, you may send a written complaint to:
Disability Rights Section
Civil Rights Division
U.S. Department of Justice
P.O. Box 66738
Washington, D.C. 20035-6738
You may also call the Disability Rights Section's toll-free ADA Information Line at (800) 514-0301 (voice) or (800) 514-0383 (TDD).
How do I file a complaint about the conduct of a law enforcement officer from a Federal agency?
If you believe that you are a victim of criminal misconduct by a Federal law enforcement officer (such as the Immigration and Naturalization Service; the FBI; the Customs Service; Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms; or the Border Patrol), you should follow the procedures discussed above concerning how to file a complaint alleging violations of the criminal laws we enforce. If you believe that you have been subjected by a Federal law enforcement officer to the type of misconduct discussed above concerning "Federal Civil Enforcement," you may send a complaint to the Coordination and Review Section, at the address listed above. That office will forward your complaint to the appropriate agency and office.
What information should I include in a complaint to DOJ?
Your complaint, whether alleging violations of criminal or civil laws listed in this document, should include the following information:
  • Your name, address, and telephone number(s).
  • The name(s) of the law enforcement agency (or agencies) involved.
  • A description of the conduct you believe violates one of the laws discussed above, with as many details as possible. You should include: the dates and times of incident(s); any injuries sustained; the name(s), or other identifying information, of the officer(s) involved (if possible); and any other examples of similar misconduct. 
  • The names and telephone numbers of witnesses who can support your allegations.
  • If you believe that the misconduct is based on your race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability, please identify the basis and explain what led you to believe that you were treated in a discriminatory manner (i.e., differently from persons of another race, sex, etc.).
  • Reproduction of this document is encouraged.