- ACCORDING TO ALL THREE OF THE CHILDRENS CASE PLANS THEY REMOVED CLEAN HAPPY HEALTHY SECURE CHILDREN FROM A CLEAN BABY PROOF HOME WITH PLENTY OF FOOD AND PLENTY OF CLEAN CLOTHES
ONCE THE CHILDREN STARTED
LIVING WITH TONY AND MELISSA DOBMEIER, EACH
CHILD EXPERIENCED ONE OR MORE OF THE
FOLLOWING ITEMS INDICATING THEY ARE BEING
Certain general symptoms that may suggest that a child is experiencing some type of abuse or neglect include:
- Developmental delays, which means a child does not reach developmental milestones as expected, such as starting to talk or socialize with others.
- Regression, which is losing skills already mastered and moving back to a earlier state of development.
- Failure to thrive, which is when a child's growth pattern is not in a healthy range. Both weight and height can be affected, but low weight for height and head circumference is the most common symptom. Most cases of failure to thrive are the result of problems with the immediate care of the child, the interaction between the child and the caregiver (usually the mother), or the social and emotional health of the caregiver.
- Unusual parent/child interaction. The parent may be uninterested in the child, or a child may be especially sensitive to the parent's moods and may attempt to smooth over any potential conflict. Often this appears as a type of role reversal, with the child closely monitoring and responding to the parent. Abused or neglected children may also fear their parents.
- Poor mental health, such as exhibiting low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, orsuicidal tendencies.
- Sudden decline in academic performance.
- Inappropriate or problem behavior. In some cases, especially for a young child, unusual fussiness, fear, or lack of interest in activities may be noticed. Other behaviors may be disruptive. Children often act out what they have seen or experienced, such as violence or sexual activity. Older children may act out by being promiscuous or running away.
- NOT TO WORRY THE JUDGE KNEW THE KIDS WERE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE IN THE CARE OF TONY AND MELISSA DOBMEIER AMY NOAKES TESTIFIED TO IT IN HIS COURT ROOM. SO IN ACTING IN HIS FRIENDS BEST INTEREST NOT THE CHILDS'. HE MADE SURE THEY WOULD NEVER SEE THEIR MOTHER AGAIN\. IT IS TO BAD THAT THIS COUNTY DID NOT HAVE A JUDGE CAPABLE OF DOING HIS JOB. MAYBE THEN BABIES WOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY SUCH A SEVERE PRICE FOR THE PILE OF INHUMAN CRAP THAT DID THIS TO THEM. JUDGE M MICHAEL BAXTER TOOK CHILDREN WHO TESTED OUT AS NORMAL HEALTHY WELL ADJUSTED CLEAN CHILDREN WHO WERE REMOVED FROM A HOME WITH PLENTY OF FOOD BABY PROOFED PLENTY OF CLEAN CLOTHES. NOT UNTILL THE REMOVAL DID THEY QUICKLY START TO DECLINE AND CONTINUE TO DECLINE. THE PEOPLE WHO PLACED THE ORDER FOR THESE CHILDREN ARE DRUGGING THEM SO THEY CAN CONTINUE THEIR ABUSE OF FORCING THEM TO PLAY OUT ROLES THAT THEY BELONG TO THEM.