Monday, October 28, 2013

IN 2001 SALLY SCHROER MADE A MOM FEEL THIS WAY 

WHY ARE TEENAGE CHILDREN ATTEMPTING TO COMMITT SUICIDE IN THE CARE OF LE SUEUR COUNTY CHILD PROTECTION ? 


THEY HAVE SOME REALLY MESSED UP PEOPLE THERE 

WHAT HAPPENED IS MOTHER RECEIVED SUPPORT FROM FAMILY BUT LOOK WHAT SCHROER DOES TO THIS VICTIM 

7. Social Worker Sally Schroer refused to allow me to
provide transportation for the children or to be the
supervisor, even though the visits were scheduled to
be conducted in my home. This seemed very strange to
me, since I had been appointed to have physical
custody of Marshall, and all of a sudden, the County
workers didn=t want me to really be involved at all. 
8. The person who was asked to provide transportation
for the children and supervise the visits, Cis
Christianson, whom I learned was Sally Schroer=s
former school teacher, had a very limited time
schedule to provide such assistance. Her limited
scheduled resulted in Sheila getting very little
visitation with her children.

THIS IS CONSISTANT WITH MOTHERS CASE AND SALLY SCHROER SPENDS COUNTY MONEY TO ALINATE CHILD AND PARENT FROM FAMILY 
16. The County refused to allow my father to supervise
visits, even though they approved him as a foster
parent for M.N and the Court had appointed him as
temporary physical custodian.

17. After innumerable problems in trying to deal with
Le Sueur County, I became even more depressed and
discouraged; I felt it was a Ano win@ situation - they
did not want me in my children=s lives, and there was
no point in fighting the system. 
18. I never received personal notice of the fact that
the County was trying to terminate my parental rights
even though I lived in Minnesota the entire time. I
have never lived in Ohio, and never told anyone I
intended to do so.



22. Due to the support I receive from my husband and
my mother-in-law, and the mental health treatment,
including my medications, I am delighted to say that I
have been able to regain healthy relationships with
both of my sons.