Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cari Krenik well known Le Suer County child abuser may have maltreatment on her record by the end of this !!!!!!!

 I was talking to the state of Minnesota about the social worker Cari Krenik who works for child protection in Le Suerur County. I played a recording I made when Anita Bracken consented to allow me to listen in on the other line.   Cari Krenik was responding to a Ms Bracken who expressed concern about the county worker isolating the mother who has been diagnosed with a disability resulting from being tortured as a child in captivity over a prolonged period of time. Ms Bracken explained the mother has a legal right to have someone with her that represents her.

 Cari Krenik informed Ms Bracken who had safety concerns about Genie that she is not going to BE allowed to accompany Genie to visits. Their intent to isolate the children from everyone will remain ongoing. County officials said. Anita said and why is it that they feel isolation is in the best interest of the family, it would require a reason.

 Cari again responded" because they said". So Ms bracken asked is their a safety concern and she Said I have told you why. Ms Bracken said she has a right to have someone with her.

Cari responds to Anita  if she does not like her exploiting Eugenie Harris who has a disability  to get a lawyer and fight her. I played my recording of this conversation which came to an abrupt end when Cari said I am done talking to you and hung up on the concerned family member...It still messes with me when I heard it and when I played it for the representative for the state of Minnesota she went silent for about a minute... I said Hello. The gal said yes I am still here. I just do not know how to respond to that!!! Its seriously upsetting. I want to play that for some of the people who are over me.

  Then I explained
I also have some letters from head of human services and an assistant county Attorney MEGAN GAUDETTE who has been terminating the mothers rights while her boss BRENT CHRISTIAN has been CARING FOR  the mothers children in his home for the weekend. They banned Ms Bracken who had supporting evidence of perjury and the social worker cutting services to the mother with a disability and denying services she qualified for. THE SERVICES BEING CUT ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE TEMPORARY CARE GIVERS PLACING AN ORDER TO KEEP THE CHILDREN PERMANENTLY  THEY ARE ALSO RELATED TO THE COUNTY ATTORNEY WHO HAS BEEN PROVIDING WEEKEND CARE FOR THE MOTHERS CHILDREN WHILE HIS OFFICE WAS TERMINATING THE MOTHERS RIGHTS.   
Sue Rynda Banned Ms Bracken from all but one form of contact when she expressed concern. I have two phone call recordings of Shari Solheim hanging up on her because the assistant attorney said she should have no contact with Ms Bracken. Lowell freeman on the phone refusing to talk to her because Megan Gaudette told him to tell her that. 
I have THE ORDER FOR CHILDREN PLACED BY TONY AND MELISSA DOBMEIER WITH THE JUDGE ASKING HIM TO DISSOLVE THE FAMILY SO THEY NO LONGER HAVE TO BE CHILDLESS. I HAVE SUPERVISED VISIT DOCUMENTATION INDICATING THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE COUPLE HAVE BEEN BRAIN WASHING THE CHILDREN BY ATTEMPTING TO ERASE THEIR IDENTITY. THEY ARE FIGHTING WITH THEIR MOTHER CONSTANTLY ABOUT WHO THEY ARE RELATED TO. 

I Have recordings of a judge who scolded the mother in court for allowing her children to hold phone conversations with their biological family members. she was informed that the children were to have NO contact with anyone other than the Dobmeier's extended family. Even if safety was not a risk. 


I also have proof the visitation supervisor lied under oath in comparison to  tape recorded visitations. Along with videos that show traumatized children.  

tape recorded phone conversations of Anita Bracken and Lowell Freeman. Ms Bracken is again concerned about ongoing improper conduct that shows intent of reasonable not being made. Lowell freeman said my lawyer(MEGAN GAUDETTE) has instructed me not to talk to you......

He informs Ms Bracken I am sending you a letter in regards to your concerns and how you would like to be present with mom at meetings. To help reassure of what is going on and so everyone understands what needs to happen.






I explained THE MOTHER WAS TORTURED IN CAPTIVITY AS A CHILD OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME. THE RESULT IS EMOTIONAL DIS REGULATION WHEN SHE IS EXPERIENCING TORTURE. SHE HAS A DIFFICULT TIME NOT HEARING ALL THE INFORMATION IN TORTURE LIKE SITUATIONS. THAT LE SUEUR COUNTY HAS RECREATED FOR HER TO ENDURE. 




GUESS WHO NEEDS A LAWYER NOW, THE LADY WHO TORTURES TWO YEAR OLDS FOR KICKS CARI KRENIK