Friday, August 30, 2013

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services

If your rights are being violated by employees that you have been paying for with tax dollars, to keep vulnerable citizens safe like (Human? service workers) Sally Schroer and Carie Krenik you have options and do not need a lawyer.

 They assume that you will not have money to hire a lawyer.  You do not need money to hire a lawyer it is  important that you use the process that will target their jobs.

A lawsuit won't  stop them from hurting someone else. there is a 2001 case that describes similar abuse that Sally Schroer inflicted on a trauma survivor and her family. That means she has been hurting people she should have been helping for at least 13 years.

 we need these people trained to conduct their jobs so they are not hurting children and trauma survivors for the purpose of providing the their friends for example the  County Attorneys childless cousins with children.

If you are told get a lawyer to protect yourself from them you have options that do not involve getting a lawyer

  U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Extended circumstances are ongoing situations for example the people involved requested a new worker continuously for 11 months.

How to File a Complaint

If you feel a health care provider, or state or local government agency, has discriminated against you (or someone else) based on race, national origin, disability, or age, you may file a civil rights complaint. OCR can also investigate disability-based discrimination complaints against programs operated by HHS. Under certain statutes and regulations, OCR also has limited authority to investigate complaints of discrimination based on sex and religion. If you believe your health care provider conscience protection rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with OCR.
For more information about the Civil Rights Laws and Regulations we enforce, please review our Understanding Civil Rights section or look at our Frequently Asked Question (FAQs).
The Case Resolution Manual for Civil Rights Investigations (CRM) provides OCR staff and managers with the procedures and strategies designed to promptly and effectively evaluate, investigate, and resolve complaints and compliance reviews, and to enforce violation findings where warranted.
COMPLAINT REQUIREMENTS - Your complaint must:
  1. Be filed in writing, either on paper or electronically via the OCR Complaint Portal, by mail, fax, or e-mail;
  2. Name the health care or social service provider involved, and describe the acts or omissions, you believed violated the civil rights laws or regulations; and
  3. Be filed within 180 days of when you knew that the act or omission complained of occurred. OCR may extend the 180-day period if you can show "good cause."
ANYONE CAN FILE! - Anyone can file electronically via the OCR Complaint Portalor through written complaints with OCR. We recommend that you use the Civil Rights Discrimination Complaint Form Package to submit a written complaint. You can also request a copy of this form from an OCR regional office. If you need help filing a complaint or have a question about the complaint or consent forms, please email OCR at
THE CIVIL RIGHTS NONDISCRIMINATION LAWS AND REGULATIONS PROHIBITRETALIATION - Under Civil Rights Laws an entity cannot retaliate against you for filing a complaint. You should notify OCR immediately in the event of any retaliatory action.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT TOOCR - To submit a complaint to OCR, please use one of the following methods.
If you mail or fax the complaint, be sure to send it to the appropriate OCR regional office based on where the alleged violation took place. OCR has ten regional offices, and each regional office covers specific states. Send your complaint to the attention of the OCR Regional Manager. You do not need to sign the complaint and consent forms when you submit them by email because submission by email represents your signature.